* The list does not include electrical items and top rigging equipment specific to local regulations
* All racks to be 19”and fitted with power boards and each device wired and powered
* Radio frequencies used by production’s radio microphones and radio comms equipment must be scanned to ensure it is not subject to outside interference. It the responsibility of the sound supplier to manage and ensure a compatible and fully working RF system.
* All supplied equipment signal connections must be balanced, with individual braided earths.
* All FOH Drive racks and amp racks should be supplied with silenced fans.
* All rigging must certified for safety, and be neat and efficient.
* All cables must meet the minimum specifications outlined below: ~XLR Signal cables – braided, star quad eg. Belden 1192A. ~RF Cable to be high quality low loss
* All signal connections to speaker processors and/or power amplifiers must be transformer isolated with Jensen line level isolation transformers
* All cables lengths are subject to change
* All equipment contained in this document is subject to change either through production changes, mutual agreement between Provider and Sound Designer, or Sound Designer discretion.
* All microphones must be new, and all replacements, as needed, must be new.
* Substitutions within this document are possible BUT MUST BE APPROVED by the Sound Designer in writing.
All the details provided in this web page is for information only and not binding. It may be changed without prior notice.